The John O. Danenberger
2019 Scholarship Winners
As a resident of Southampton, Mr. Danenberger was a community minded individual who was involved in a broad range of activities in the township. He served as the first township manager, Chairman of the Board of supervisors. First Citizen of the Year and long time member and officer of the Southampton Business and Professional Association.
Attention College Bound Upper Southampton Residents:
The Southampton Business & Professional Association wants you to apply for the John O. Danenberger Memorial Fund Award. This award is given to a student who demonstrates outstanding leadership qualities and community commitment.
In order to apply, the applicant must:
1. be an Upper Southampton Township resident
2. be accepted to an accredited 2 or 4 year college or university
3. rank in the top third of their graduation class
4. submit letters of recommendation from two of their high school teachers
5. explain in a 250-500 word essay what community service/volunteer activities they have been involved with, and how those experiences have influenced them
For more information on the application process and eligibility requirements contact us at
P.O. Box 144
Southampton, PA 18966
The John O. Danenberger Memorial Scholarship Awards were presented by Danenberger President, Greg Crompton at the June 2019 SBPA picnic.
We are proud to announce this years Danenberger Award recipients.
Ashleigh Pasternak – William Tennent High School
Gabrielle Smith - William Tennent High School
Amanda McKenney - Archbishop Wood High School